Friday, December 4, 2015

     Hello!  My name is Devin Pike.  I am a student of  Civil Engineering, a science fiction aficionado, a father of two nuclear fission powered boys (ages 4 and 2), a sub-avid outdoorsman and player of obscure board games.
     I am starting this blog as a way for me to organize and share my ideas and thoughts as I embark on a new adventure: writing a science fiction novel with the intent of getting it published.  I will be posting short pieces of fiction, reviews of sci fi that I have been reading, my thoughts on science nonfition news and other things that strike my interest.
     If you are reading this, first off: who are you and how did you find me?!  Second: stick around!  It may be a barren wasteland, bereft of content and intellectual nourishment at the moment but it might get better!  Who knows?
     Anyways, stay tuned for my next post and keep those reactors burning!

2 comments:

  1. Well hey there, noveler! We wait anxiously for the first installment. Is anything available on Amazon yet? Signed, RTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devin!
    It's the new girl from church! :-)
    After talking to you and Shawn at church I wanted to check out your blogs so hear I am...

    ReplyDelete